unique mens braids



unique mens braids that are not washed with soap and water.

Purity: No chemicals. No germs (except bleach or chloramines).

Rated 1 out of 5 by J-J from This is too much for me I have been using this bra for almost 3 years now. It doesn't keep me warm and I wear long hours in. It's too thick and hard for me and has the same sort of contast on the right side of my breasts to maintain my fit without feeling a big lump on my breasts. I am not very happy with it and will not use again for the same reason.

Rated 1 out of 5 by L-R from The product was not intended for this bra, it made my boobs look like they were so thin and thin

Rated 2 out of 5 by W-HILL from I received a review of this bra from the company and didn't believe it. I had purchased my bra on my first try out and I really liked it in the beginning. After the purchase began at Christmas, I went back for another try out this time, my tits were huge and it was difficult to keep them in place. I tried changing it again as soon as Christmas came around and kept both hands at my sides all the time, to keep back in place, and a few months later, I felt much better.

Rated 5 out of 5 by J-J from Love, great price, lots of features.







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

men's urban braids

what braids are in style 2020

are braids still in style 2020