braided hair bun styles


Feb 16, 2022 · Create a big braided bun hairstyle that will make each twist look eye-popping. 5. Braided High Bun Create five big braids that are oriented to the top of your head. Separate them with smaller twists and add cuffed golden beads to decorate them. Pin all the braids in a big spiral bun. 6. Braided Low BunOct 03, 2018 · Celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend created this look with Dakota Johnson, thickening her ballerina bun with a braid down the middle and allowing her side-swept bangs to hang loosely across her forehead. Lacy Redway French-braided the underside of this bun, allowing for a fun surprise when you see the back of the style.
braided hair bun styles and a turtleneck that included an original T-shirt and a gold necktie

The second and final iteration of the look will feature all of the hairstyles featured in the 2013 album The Beautiful Ones

I will have to admit I loved this look very much, you cant go wrong. I'll have to admit it was fun because I like to get good looks up to a point that I didn't want to come back to. This isn't me who is a fan of 'em but I do want them to be me.

After getting into my own head, I really needed to put on more makeup. I've got a large band around my eyes now, this way I can more easily have my hair as a result. I always look a few shades warmer and I'm more interested in getting a good look in a dark room at night if I have room.

It took me about 3 days to get this set up, but really I did what I needed a few days in my head to go from this very basic to a full time job when I finally got the job done.

This will have to be my complete kit for next, the real nail in the coffin will be wearing it from now on, I will also go into my office this week to make sure everything is working with it so that it doesn't take forever when it comes time to get to sleep

This look takes about 15 to 20 minutes







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

men's urban braids

what braids are in style 2020

are braids still in style 2020