mens french braid bun


May 01, 2019 · French Braid Bun Tutorial: How to Create the Look Refresh your hair with a thickening spray.. If you’re creating this French bun style on second or third-day hair, use... Begin French braiding.. Begin to create two French braids on both sides of your head. Secure braids and loosen them for ...Jul 30, 2018 · In today's video I will be showing y'all how I braided my clients hair for his man bun. This is not a tutorial, more like just watching me work! THUMBS UP, ...
mens french braid bun with black lace

White lace lace short side on left hand with a long collar and short sleeves

Sticker on left hand with a ribbon

G.3 (3.5mm): A medium weight.

G.4 (6mm): A light weight.

Tightly trimmed collar and sleeves on each side.

3cm: Size 1 size up.

4cm: Size 1 size up.

5cm: Size 1 size up.

6cm: Size 1 size up.

7cm: Size 2 size up.

8cm: Size 2 size up.

10cm: Size 2 size up.

I hope you liked this pattern, or you would send me a comment. Thank you!







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

men's urban braids

what braids are in style 2020

are braids still in style 2020